Monday, November 22, 2010

Ryan B.'s hair and TEAM EDWARD (!!!!!!) and Jenna's Youtube vid

     So I'm finding a lot of people that I know from school. Like Claire J, Laura S, Yvonna. This is a lot of people. I wonder if Ryan Brooker has a blog? UGH!!! What am I saying?! I don't like him anymore. That haircut of his really doesn't look good on him. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think he looks better with the long hair. And Ryan, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but the long hair wasn't really working out, either. I mean I guess if you would lose the bowl cut and get some spikes I think that could work. Just my opinion...

     OMG!!! I LOVE YOU, EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!! I'm so Team Edward all the way. No Jacob. E.C. FOREVER!!!

     My BFF Jenna Stafford has an awesome voice. Don't believe me? Look her up!!! Go to Youtube and type in "Jenna singing "Red High Heels" exactly like that. She's amazing! Look her up!!! 
    

4 comments:

  1. I just saw her video actually i was there when she sang that she was really good and i agree about ryan hair its was way better before he got a haircut and team JACOB owns TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAYING

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when i sing at the talnt show i am going to blow you alll AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {was that allittle over the top} my bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I saw that video on TV (well, Channel 99, but so what)! Mom thought it was an audio track it sounded so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TEAM JACOB STILL OWNS TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEH I WENT THERE

    ReplyDelete