Thursday, November 4, 2010

Falling Behind on Homework???

Are you falling behind on homework? Well, so am I! I've been giving my teacher's the lame, "It's at home." excuse. I feel ashamed! I can't believe myself. I'm supposed to be a role model to my sisters, cousins, and fifth grade friends. But I've found some exercises to get back on track with homework...

1) If you're behind in your homework, do it all on the weekend. Then turn it in on Monday. You might be thinking, "But the weekends are supposed to be a break from Homework!" If you're so busy on the week days that the weekend is your only socializing time, then do it after or before dinner. I do it after dinner so I won't be distracted over an empty stomach. But that's just me.

2) Study for at least 10-15 minutes a night after dinner. You may want to get on the computer, watch TV, or text, but you need to get back on track with your assignments. Just study for that quiz or test, and you'll be fine.

So that's it. Ask questions, I'll answer, blah blah blah... Good luck. Thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment