Sunday, March 20, 2011

A war

Gadhafi has declared war with the United States and Europe.  After the drama with Egypt, they've decided to say that this "Will be a long war."  Libya is acting like a drunken disaster and is also causing a political crisis.  What will we do?  Will terrorists envade once more?  Are we safe when we close our eyes to sleep?  I've been warned not to use my cell phone on the bus because of all the frequent bomb threats that would be set on a school bus.  Of course, the kids use them anyway.  I try not to use mine, but I'm sometimes texting my friends and current boyfriend.  I'm just not sure what to do.  I was three when 9/11 happened.  I don't want it again.  I watched my parents cry and asked them over and over, "What's wrong?"  They said that "Mommy and Daddy are just sad that those mean men hurt the country."  What will happen this time???

1 comment:

  1. I agree. In almost every subject there is a reference to Libya! :=( {---- It's supposed to be crying. I'll tell the kids on the bus that the next time I see someone texting. All the noise can get quite annoying! :(

    ReplyDelete