Saturday, November 6, 2010

Death--- beautiful or horrible?

     Some believe that death is the most beautiful thing. That you can't feel any pain or fear. That all you have to feel is like you're floating. Why? Life is gorgeous!!! You can live a full hundred years if you stayed healthy. You could have children, get married, watch your children's children grow. Watch your children's children's children grow! Be a grand parent, a great grand parent! To me death is scary. You don't know where the heck you're going. Heaven or hell? And you don't know what the place is like? What if you go to neither? What if you stay on the earth as a GHOST?! Huh? Ever think about that?

     So I bet your wondering, "Hey, Callie, what's with the whole life and death lecture?" Well I'm reading a book called Remember Me. No, not the Rob Pattinson flick. It's by Christopher Pike. I'm in chapter whatever (the numbers are in roman numerals), and I really like it. It's about a girl named Shari Cooper who falls four stories head first on cement from a balcony. Ouch! She dies, but doesn't go straight to Heaven. She finds an old friend who died a few years before her. You start to feel really bad for her because when she dies, she wakes up in her home and goes downstairs and her parents are at the table drinking coffee, Sunday paper, all that. But she gets really aggravated because when she talks, no one hears her.

     Investigators are calling her death a suicide, but Shari knows the truth. She was murdered. When police finally start to notice that, they start leaning toward her friends. She thinks that they are innocent, but as the clues start adding up, she realizes that those "friends" of hers might not be as faithful as she thought.

     So yea, that's my blog for today. Ask questions, leave comments, follow me, all that. I'll answer you're questions in my next blog. Thanks! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Callie, it's Claire (aka CJ)! Very cool blog! It's nice to see that I'm not the only one :):)
    I am definitely going to follow this\ add it to my blog list! My blog is at www.csdgpro.blogspot.com (Claire's Creative Days).
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete